3 October

Haven't wrote here for about a 2 months, well yeah...

But actually quite a lot of things has happen in meanwhile. At the beginning of September I was finally able to return to my normal trainings and I was fully recovered. Coming back is actually quite painful, because I still seem to hold myself back from pushing harder, at least it feels like that. I already hurt my self badly with training like nuts, so I just don't want to feel it again anymore.

Meanwhile I've done some performances and to be honest haven't felt confident while doing them, don't know if it's just because of the injury I was going through or something else, so I gotta build that up again.

A week ago I switched my shoes to the newer ones, cause my older ones were done. Everything is worn out and the leather is broken. So I took a pair of new shoes witch are Adidas Adinova 11, used them for a week, I think I need another week to get the right touch!

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment