2 November

November already, hell yeah how this time flies!

But okey, been training like always, have had couple of injuries, nothing to serious, but still they lower your process. Been doing and training some new moves lately, but still need to work on them a lot, but trust me it's worth the trouble.
I've been thinking a lot about making a longer video to my youtube channel, where I haven't posted in ages, but the thing with the video is, I don't have time to film anything big, just don't. My days are quite intense, a lot of work, training and school things are up and that's why I don't have the time to make anything, also I'm not satisfied with my lever right now, so I don't want to bother people with stuff I have shown already. Hopefully in winter or in spirng I will have more spare time ( which i'm not sure about) and then I'm going to make a better, longer video. Until then I'll post some shorter clips on the facebook page, so keep an eye on that!

But also, love my training spot!

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment