6 August

Hey,

Don't know where to start, so I just start from the beginning!


Last week, on Friday, I got injured again. The same old lower back strike me again. This time harder then ever and from that point I knew that things are bad. I couldn't do anything on the Saturday and Sunday. My whole weekend was just chilling  in the bed, doin nothing. It was hard for me to move, I couldn't put my own socks on etc. I had to visit the doc, to find out what's the case, is it just muscle, the backbone, nerve or something else. So on Monday I did it and found out that the case is with a muscle and I might have suffered from a some kind of childhood disease, that might have made some modifications to the backbone itself. 


So now I'm on the recovery, which takes about 3 weeks. 2 weeks of a little bit of stretching and just holding my back warm and the third week of simple exercises, just to get muscles to move and they get used to harder workouts. All of that means one, I can't compete this year on Super Ball in Liberec, which starts in 2,5 weeks. And that's the worst thing ever. I've trained for this event on every training I do. All of those winter trainings I did, with rain, wind etc are right now worthless. I had everything booked, the flights, hotels, registration fee was payed - a long long time ago ( I was still at the Army when I did that). I even had ordered all the equipment I needed for competitions etc. and all of this has right now come to the point where I'm injured!


There's no one to blame, but myself. As I read my older posts, it seems that my body was telling me to take time off, but I didn't listen and just kept going. I had been 11 months without any specific training routine and in June when I got my freedom back, I was only aiming for my goal, to get back fit, to get better and didn't notice that my body wasn't ready for that. This summer has been a lot of setbacks for me. At the beginning of June I injured my right knee, when I was skydiving. It took me 2 days to get better, so I was back at training, then a week or a bit more, injured my lower back for the first time. Had a break for couple of days and continued, then the other knee, left ankle etc. 


I've canceled some of my performances I had to do due to injury, but on the weekend I'll have one, which I think isn't appropriate to cancel. It's one boys birthday party and according to he's mother, He really wants me to be there. At first they were planning a birthday party on Saturday, but due to me ( I'm already busy on that day) they changed the date! So I'm going to be there, no matter what.



And finally, I'm sorry for letting you all down. Those who follow my stuff, like my pictures and videos and also my sponsor Adidas, I'm sorry!

The recovery in it's progress!

I'll be back...

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment