29 June

Waddap!

Last Thursday I had a performance in Pärnu, at the Summer Cup opening ceremony. Got there earlier so I could check the sound and the spot, where I was supposed to perform. Everything was smooth, so I didn't worry at all. I got back to the sport about 40 minutes pefore my show, started with some warm up and waited for my time to arrive. When it was my time, I went on the stage, gave some small interview and did my stuff! Everything went well ant it was nice to perform in Pärnu. So after my show I went behind the stage and wanted to pack my things I got interrupted by some kids. They asked me in Russian to show them some tricks, at first I didn't understand them, but to be honest, theire wish was clear enough. Started doing some tricks and by the time, more kids got involved. It turned out to be a 45 minute session with random kids at Getter Jaani's concert! Hahahaha
Liked it a lot!

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment