6 July

Hey!

In the middle of June I mentioned I had some troubles with my lower back. Well, weeks later, I still do. At that time I didn't mention how I got injured, well I was training and while I was doing a combo, some sort of pain strike through my back. It was like a lightning, lasted for a second or less, but right after that it was hard for me to stand on my both feet. For some time I didn't felt my right leg. So I quite training and rested the rest of the evening. The second day it was hard for me to even drive the car etc. I could only stand up, or lay down. Had a day off or so, but then I wanted to train again already. Luckily I could do some pull ups, push ups, squats etc. so I did. Couple of days later I started training with the ball. After 4-5 days I wanted to train front lever, I did it pretty good at first, but on the second try, the lower back pain strike me again. Hated myself for this 10 minute training and I sweared myself that no more calisthenics until I'm 100% back. Hold back for a week and everything felt good, I wanted to train with weights so bad and I did it. Right after the training everything felt good, but it didn't felt good in the morning! It's been like this for about 2 weeks already and there's like no light at the end of this tunnel. Last weekend while I was running, I hurt my right knee. I couldn't walk properly right after the run, but still went for a training - no pain no gain. At first when knew warmed up, it felt better and better, but then I hurted it and quite it! Luckily today my knee feels good, but it still needs to be taken care. So basically my whole June has been troubles with injuries. While others are training hard for Super Ball, I'm struggling to train even at the minimum.... oh well!!

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment