17 June

Hey, been a while since my last post, and I'm sorry for that. It's not just I haven't had anything to write here, I sure do, but the problem is the time! Mostly my day right now starts at 0700 and ends by the midnight or so and after that I'm just really exhausted!

Since my last post from April, I have done loads and loads of things. Firstly army is finally over and I'm enjoying the freedom as much as I can. I've made a small video from my spring time in the army, you can watch it here! But at the same time as I wrapped up my "soldier career" I actually finished some exams as well. Passed all of them and I'm satisfied with that. Now I got 260 EAPs in total, which I personally think is awesome, also my Road Engineering is pretty much finished, so whenever I finish the school, I will finish it with two degrees at least!

Performances, well done many of them meanwhile, got some pretty fun experiences with some kids, for example. I was performing in Pärnu in May and while I was doing a warm up near one house, there was a kid inside of the building and checking me out from the window. At some point he opened the window, showed me a thumbs up and told me; "You are dealing with the right sport, women will love it" haha, yes, that's exactly what he said!!!


So yeah, just enjoying those little things in life as hell.

About my training:
Well during the army, I have gone down a lot, my physical shape isn't as good, my touch part needs loads of work etc. Right now I'm getting injured quite often as well, because my body isn't used to the hard work I'm doing 4/7 and it just seems to like "give up" or so. Even right now I got an issue with my lower back, where I've probably pulled a muscle, great!!! Also I've changed and mixed my training with jump rope, running etc. just to get out of this training routine and make it more efficient!
Also, I'm planning to make a new video at some time. My friend CM has also a video plan that includes me. I don't have a glue, when will I start, but there's definitely some things coming up, trust me!

It's 0014 local time, like everyday I just can't go to bed before midnight!

pallur


No comments:

Post a Comment