22 April

Hey.

On last weeks Thursday I had one performance in Tallinn. It was a football event run by Estonian Football Federation and I was asked to give kids a performance and so I did. But the day before the performance, I was practising in Army and I hurt one muscle in my right leg, sorry I don't know how it's called in English, but in Estonian, it is "Sprinteri lihas". I tried to train some more and focused on uppers, but after 15 minutes I realised that it wasn't a good idea and I needed a rest. I thought that the next day will be better, well it wasn't. It started hurting before the show and after that it was an immense pain in my leg, I couldn't even walk properly. Back at the battalion I just layed down and did nothing. My Army mates brought me some food and by the evening I contacted with the medical stuff. The pain was that immense and it was hard for me to move. I was taken to the Army hospital, they put a cannula to my vein and I was given 1L of NaCl again, just like a month before at the Mustamäe hospital. The doctor said that she doesn't think it is anything bad and she suggested that I should go to sleep and if I cannot sleep, I should be taken to the hospital in Tallinn. She left the cannula to my vein and I went back to my room. I had quite a good sleep, just only the cannula in my vein hurted as hell.
This was my arm in the morning, doesn't look bad, but it sure felt that way.

In the morning this sh*t was removed and I continued with my duties. In Tallinn, I started feeling pain again and my Major suggested, that I should go to the hospital and run some tests. So I did. In the hospital the Doc told me that it's nothing bad, it's probably muscle fever. I told her that it doesn't feel like any other muscle fever I've had. She told me that I am quite muscular and different type of muscles hurt differently. I should have a rest and everything should be fine in no time. And it actually was, in the weekend I could train, I ran 11km with just 44 minutes etc. But right now I'm back at the battalion and the pain is back. I have 2 performances on the weekend, hopefully everything is fine by that time...
The only thing do to now, is just rest - and I hate resting. I am used to work till I die and then I do it all over again!

Last week I gave one interview as well, don't have a glue when it's going to be published, but when it is, I'm going to share it!

pallur

1 comment: