4 April

Waddap!!!

So it's April already and that means I have two months to go and then Army will be OVER!!!!! Gonna be one awesome day, I guarantee!!!

I have actually done many decisions about my future in the last 2 weeks. For example, somewhere at the end of 2014 I was quite sure that right after the Army I will be going to train, work and live abroad for a year or so, that I will take a free year from the University, just to do things I enjoy. Right now those plans are cancelled and I won't go anywhere. That's because one job offer I was given and which I couldn't resist. It's definitely a challenging for me, but probably as most of you know, I'm that person who's hungry for challenges. I don't study 3 degrees in the University just to start working in all three professions, but to challenge myself, I really want to see what am I capable of. If something is easy for me, then I usually stop doing it and move on...
But yeah no there's a new challenges for me, how to be an athlete, University student and head of a division at the same time, yes by the beginning of June, I'm going to be all of them...
So about freestyle as well. Been training hard, working hard on my physical form and paying attention to every small detail with the ball. Got some performances coming up (one even later on today) etc. Today I woke up, chilled for about 30 minutes or so and then went for a 11 km run. Damn that was probably the hardest run I've had in a while. Last night I had quite hard training as well and due to that my teres major muscle hurt. While I was running, about on a 7 km I felt pain in my right side of stomach and the pants rubbed the skin of from the inside part of my thigh, haha what a start for the day. You may ask, didn't  I felt the pain while I was running, well I did, but no pain no gain! Got time unfer 50 minutes ( normally it takes around 45 minutes). As an athlete, I'm used to have those minor issues all the time.

Photo by my good old friend Kristjan Sakk

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment