18 March

Sup, it's freaking spring, thumbs up!

But been doing lot of stuff as always. Did 3 performances in a week, a lot of school stuff was taken care etc. The first performance was my this years first outdoor one, it was in Hiiu in the half time of a football match. Weather was quite cold and windy, but I did my best.
After that one I had two performances, on Thursday in Pärnu and on Friday in Viljandi. But on Wednesday we had an quite extreme workout on legs at the battalion. Everyone were struggling with a muscle fever for 2-3 days, but I had 2 shows coming up on the following days. Ou, and I asked a permission for Thursday and Friday to be out for couple of hours, but after I had made them a blanket I received a fully 2 day city pass, what a feeling, enjoying a Friday morning in my own bed!! But both of the shows were amazing, I literally enjoyed every minute of them. The crowd was very cosy and felt very good! Even though my legs were killing me,  it took me like 40 minutes to warm my legs up and after that I just couldn't stop anymore, otherwise I would have felt a lot more pain. 

Right now I'm sitting at the battalion. It's a nice weather outside and everything is chill. By the end of this week I have been having a city passes on 9 days out of 14 - really enjoying the life in a new unit! But there's always a minus side as well, for example I can't make plans ahead, because we might get a new operation in one day notice. Yesterday I knew that I was going to spend the weekend in battalion so I turned down the performances I was offered, but jsut 24h later, it's clear that I actually could do them - well see!!!

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment