8 February

What's up!

Now I can finally say that I won't have no more camps during my Army time. Just ended 5 weeks in forest and this s*it is over, so I'm able to train basically everyday from now on till the end of my soldier career! Those weeks have actually destroyed my physical form and everything else that used to be easy for me. It wasn't problem for me to do 20 pull ups with 14 extra kg in December, but 5 weeks after, I can pull off only 16-17. And there are other setbacks as well, but at least I'm going to work on them and hopefully soon I'm back at my best, doing combos and everything I'm used to do. 

Upcoming week is going to be interesting, at least I think. I will be moved to my new unit, getting a better service gun etc. Also on Tuesday I'm going to do something that I was often used to do, when I was younger, but for past 4-5 years I haven't done it anymore - going back to my roots as you can say. Gonna enjoy it a lot...

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment