17 January

Sup people!

Been busy with different type of things, firstly two weeks have been spent in forest and there's nothing more to add or okei only one thing - hate them! But the weekends, well they have gone fast, done those two gigs I mentioned earlier. The first one was on 10 January and was in Saku Suurhall. Well this was the performance I didn't like at all. I was planning to my routine with the LED costume, but it just didn't work out. Firstly, the stage wasn't dark enough and there were many different things as well, like I was so freaking tired of that point when I had to go on a stage. It's always hard to perform on such a big events, because you gotta hit the spot earlie and there's like a lack of communication between the people, at least it seems this way. But let it be, it's done, I didn't like it so I had a lesson to learn from that.

Today I had a performance in Otepää. There was a big skiing competition going on and I had to perform basically on a snow between competitions just to keep the crowed entertained. At first I had a chance to test out the so called stage. It was basically a carpet layed down on a snow - it wasn't perfect, but definitely the best they could do! I have been performing outside in winter a couple of years ago as well, so I enjoyed this challenge a lot. So while I was trying out the spot, there were quite many people on the stadium and for my surprise they applauded for my training - haha. I really like the Estonians who live in south, like literally. Every time I am performing in southern Estonia, it feels like home for me, the crowed is so cheerful and people are so nice. In December I was performing in Tartu, it was some sort of university's Christmas party or so. And there were some sort of ladies dressed up like a nurse. After my performance one of them just ran on a stage and started wiping my sweat away, also like a year or two ago, I was performing in Räpina and after my routine, one lady came to hug me - haha. See- that's the people in south, really awesome and friendly. Also, my todays show went good, crowed seemed to love it and I did love it as well. Now I'm sitting at my home, feeling exhausted and probably gonna go to bed soon.

Good night!
pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment