3 January

Hey, hey haven't posted here in ages.
The 2014 review video has been ready for some time now, probably most of you have seen it as well, but let's go again.

This year has been kinda meh, if you ask me.

The spring part was awesome, a lot of activities, lot of interviews, even some in TV such as This one. But then I was taken to an Army and all the progress stopped, yeah I could go to Super Ball 2014 which was an amazing week, managed to compete with the best of the best and got 4 place in the world in routines just after 2 weeks spended in the forest. But besides that nothing really happened. Actually there's one thing I haven't talked about. After I came back from Super Ball, I got an email from one agency that wanted me to come back in Czech republic and do some performances. Jesus, I've always wanted to perform outside of Estonia and thought that it's gonna be my chance, but the officials in the Army thought differently, motherfu*kers. Also I had couple of performances coming up in Estonia which also got cancelled ( Those performances were on the weekend by the way and on the weekend we had only one amazing thing to do in the battalion and that was NOTHING!). So I lost quite a lot...

But still some of you seem to be interested in what I'm doing and that's freakin awesome thing to feel, really. For example I got supportive messages on my facebook once in a while and they are just not from Estonia, they are also abroad, like that one...
Thanks for the support, it gives me a lot of motivations to push my self even higher, thanks!

So today is the final day of my vacation, have to spend another 145-146 days at the service. Upcoming 5 weeks will be spended in the forest again, oeh... Also on upcoming 2 weeks are going to be crazy as well, because on the weekends I'm about to face 2 gigs ( trust me, when I say a gig, I mean it), also 2 exams have to be done in university and all of that while I'm living in the forest. Goddamn that's gonna be a challange and actually I'm not complaining, I like challanges...

Happy new year!
pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment