13 December

Sup homies!

Last 2 weeks, I was again in the forest, spending some "quality" time there doing nothing. Like literally, I'm tired of those camps. There's been to many and they are boring as hell and there's more to come, for example, at the beginning of January we are going straight to forest and staying there until February - ouu boyyy.

On Wednesday, when we came back from one of the camps, I went straight to give one small live performance in Tallinn. Goddamn it felt just awesome. I hadn't been touching the ball for about 3 days, so I wasn't sure how good performance I can pull off, but I did great or at least feedback claims that. Also I had one performance on Friday as well and it was in Keila this time. It was some sort of a school party and it was awesome again. I did a performance and everything went well at least the crowd went crazy, but after my performance I got a little message to my phone and it was someone telling me that "Hei, if you are going to Tallinn, don't go without me?". I didn't now who that was, because the number wasn't on my contact list. What came out, it was my dear old classmate I hadn't seen in a while, it was nice to see that she's doing fine and enjoying life, good luck!

Also, like any year, I'm thinking about the final video of this year. Hopefully I can come up with some good stuff, as far as I'm now concerned, it's going to be different and just not containing clips from freestyle.


pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment