15 February

Wadapp!!

Received some new gear from Adidas, basically footwear this time.
Two pairs for freestyle, one pair for free time and the red ones for running - yeah the sport where you have to but one leg in front of other and the faster you do it the better you are - running!! When we had a meet couple of weeks ago, I informed Adidas that I was running in September in Tallinn and got 69 place out of over 5000 competitors, also my result was quite good, so Adidas immediately offered me a chance to have a pair of running shoes. I don't know much of a running so they recommended me some stuff. After realizing I have no glue what they are talking about - they told me that we are going to make you a little surprise and they did. I got a pair of awesome running shoes, really they are that amazing. 
Looks good, well feels even better. Yesterday I did my first 11 km running with them and registered for one running competition. Now don't get me wrong, running is awesome, but freestyle has my heart, I just like to run and compete once in a while. 

Right after the run!

But back to freestyle as well. Still working hard and everyday to get back to the level I were in December - when I had 2 weeks off army and could train at max. It's hard and my body isn't used anymore to this hard work I was doing, but I have been on that road many times, this time is no different.

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment