11 October

Sup!

Been a while since last post, but that's how I roll you know. Since my last post, I've basically been in the forest for the whole time, okei, there have been only 5 days where I haven't been in a forest, but still a lot of time in the woods.

Today I'm home and I just can't get over one thing and that's freestyle. Today my training session went from average 4 hours to 5,5 hours of training. It's just immense how I enjoy it, freestyle really is my drug! Even though my level has gone down due to the lack of training I'm able to do ( there just isn't a slightest chance to train in the forest, not even a chance to do some ABCs, push ups or pull ups). So my shape has gone down, every weekend when I have a chance to train, I start it with learning the touch first. We, freestylers, need the perfect touch every day and that's why we have to train everyday in order to maintain the perfect control over the ball. On the second day, it feels a lot better and then I usually can pull of some better combos as well, but to be honest, there's no progress for me right now. Those trainings just help to maintain my level or slower the downhill progress. I really really really really hate army due to that, like literally. In spring when I wasn't there, I contacted with KRA ( one association in Estonia that deals with the people who are going to army) and they told me that: "Yes, in every battalion you have the chance to train and do youre hobbies". Actually this is a lye, total bs if you ask me and that's not the only thing they lye about the army, but let it be...
Right now I'm at home, at the best place on earth and I'm lovin it...

So as I mentioned, I have been in the forest for 3 weeks already and I'm about to face 3 more weeks... Hopefully things go more interesting from now on as they promised, but seriously, I doubt in every word our officers tell us. They promised us, that they are going to kick in some  "higher gears", but am I really that tough guy or what, but I'm running on the second gear and trust me this "transmission" has at least 5 more gears to go...

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment