8 November

What's up??? The price of an alcohol - at least that's how we repaly in the army.

But really, a lot of things are up. Firstly, no more forest camps or stuff like that - ayeahhh. I went to the forest on 22 September and came out on 30 October. Okey I had some free weekends, but still a lot of time was spended under a tree! Now this shi* is finnaly over and I'm able to get back on some serious training and I freakin love it. From Monday to Thursday I'm only able to train outside. the weather sucks ass, but that's how we roll in Estonia. I have to train on the street, under the street light and for the last week, it was basically raining on every evening. Yeah, the conditions aint nice, but actually this reminds me the time when I started freestyle. I used to train in my basement, where the light conditions were pretty much the same as on the street. True trainings aint as efficient as they are in better conditions but as one of my mates say - "A day without a training, is a wasted day" - wise word my friend...
So this pretty much looks like where I train - it can only make me stronger.

So I'm moving back to my old routine of training, not going to rush, because I'm afraid of getting injured and that's the last thing I want right now.

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment