8 August

Sup. Been good time here in Liberec, enjoying it as hard as I can.

Yesterday we had the Routine qualifications, at first there wss 54 names on the list, but dueto some drop outs the list got smaller. When i came here i had nothing prepared for this competition. Yes i had something on my mind, but that was it. I gave some instructions to my parents on how some things should be resolved and that was it. Everything else had to be an improvisation. And it turned out good, i made it to the finals and right after the show, the competitin host came to me and offered me a chance to go and perform with other freestylers on a football match later on that day. I agreed and it was dope, people here went crazy over the fireball.
Now the finals are held in TipSportArena Liberec,
Amazing, huh?

But as always there are bad news with good ones. I have wrecked my left hip and i have had  a throath problem for over a week now. I talked with one of my mates and he told me that it just cant be the throat anymore and hes thinking about the almonds, that maybe those are done and need to be removed. I hope hes wrong, i hate hospitals and surgeries. Itwould be the second time in a row, when i come home from Super Ball and will go straight to a surgery....


pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment