4 august

Sup, its been some time here with out any activity, but as far as i'm concerned now, this thing is about to change. Firstly i am in Liberec right now. The Super Ball 2014 is about to take place and im going to compete in 3 competitions. Firstly challange, then battle and finally routine. I havent done much of a preparations for yhis year due to army. I havent trained as much i would have wanted and thats why i have lost my level. Plus  4 days before my trip i got a bit ill. I didnt want to visit the doctor at our battalion, because if they see that you are sick, then they can cancel your city pass and this was something i didnt want to risk + all they do is giving you some sort of pills and other drugs, but athlete cant take so many medicine because it will make you weaker. But back to the thing, im here, stilla bit ill and feeling some wired pain in my muscles, but what you gonna do!  Defo going to give 157% out of my self and well see what happens...


Pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment