27 July

How's going? Today I had "Rest today, train tomorrow" day, if you can say so. Ok I did a little session, but felt exhausted after filming early in the morning and long working day. I managed to pull something in my back and felt quite strong pain. Hopefully it's not anything serious, because I really want to freestyle. I have done so good combos in the last days and got very very close to skatw, it's just matter of cm to get it.

Today me and CM were filming the intro part of my video. That doesn't mean that it's getting ready or anything, because I want to spend as much time on it as I can and collect clips, which are worth to watch. Maybe even a skatw or skatw combo - ok just a dream, but let's hope for the best.
Little teaser pictures to give you some aim what you are going to see when this video is ready...
Ouu, guys, I got an interesting idea today, do you think it's a good idea to make a little teaser clip, let's say in August? Yes or no?

peace out!
pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment