21 July

I wanted to make this post earlier, but my Internet connection was interrupted so I gave up...
As promised I share some pictures of my new gear from Monkey Sport (thanks). (Sorry for the quality)
Awesome design on more awesome clothes, it's a real pleasure to freestyle in them.
I started to wear socks few months ago, I was used not to wear, cause I felt that they are disturbing, but now  I just don't give a damn. I've noticed that it takes me 3-4 weeks to wear out a pair of socks- damn.
On Thursday Sander Tõnissoo got the free T-shirt, because he was the chosen one from my fanpage.
Furthermore, it's been hot as hell in Bestonia for last few days, up to 30 degrees. I have been going to swim a lot now and always brought my GoPro camera with me. Have got some chillass clips.

Have a nice summer!
pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment