17 July

Yesterday I had one small LP, far away from my hometown. It was in a nice place near the seaside. About my live, well it sucked hard, had the most embarrassing moment in my hole life, I guess. What's worse, I got it on tape, but not going to show it to anybody, at least now.
After the performance I went down to collect some clips for my video. Damn I can't get enough of my GoPro Hero camera, it just is perfect. I can put it to picture mode,  so I can get some cool ass shots while I'm freestyling. Also I went to swim with it and tested it out on my car, works perfectly...
Thirdly, I got new gear from Monkey Sports (Thanks), haven't got any picture of them (too lazy), but in further posts I'm definitely going to share some!!!

Have a nice summer!!!
pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment