4 August

Had two LPs, one was held in Kuremaa and other was in Viimsi. In Kuremaa I did a handstand while holding my ball on the neck and I stretched some muscles in my back. I got pretty nervous because I had another performance the day after and hoped that everything is going to be ok. Today when I woke up I didn't feel pain anymore, thank god, and I could give maximum. Both lives were good and I liked them. In Viimsi I was performing for a local football team called Martin Reimi Jalgpallikool. I had gave some tips to the kids and they were very interested in learning them. I also showed two skora atws there. Also I had a chance to freestyle a bit with one of the best football player in Estonia - Martin Reim- Damn he's good although he hasn't trained those tricks for years.

Also I'm edtiting a little teaser clip for my video "The Streets". Sorry guys but at first it will be uploaded to my fanpage and few days after (maybe even a week) it's going to my youtube channel, so join and be the first to see it...

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment