8 July

It's been a while, but as always I' ve got a reason why - busy as hell. Firstly, this was the last week, when we could make our applications to universities. Damn it was quite nervous week, cause I want to go to study on pretty hard profession and the contest was tight. But I think everything is going to end good for me and in Autumn I'm going to start my studies at Tallinn, cool, because then I can freestyle more with Sander and other guys and we are going to improve loads then.
Secondly, I have been going out to do some clips for my video, everything is going fine with it and I hope that I am able to push it even more and will surprise all of you in a very positive way - not going to spoil it, just wait.
Little funny snapshot:


Thirdly, I got a new camera today. It's GoPro Go Hero HD Helmet, I'm not able to go out and film with it yet, cause somehow I had forgot to buy a memory card for it, so I have to spend another week (hopefully) and then I will film a lot with it. I got some crazy ideas how I'm going to use it and that's why I actually bought it also. Just wait till my video is ready...

Busy as f***

pallur

2 comments:

  1. palju maksis ja kust ostsid

    ReplyDelete
  2. tellisin otse USAst ning kokku läks see kupatus mulle maksma 249€ kuid kahjuks on Euroopa sisenõuded karmid ja lisaks tuli mul lihtsalt tolliameti jobinäppenitele 47,99€ lisa maksta. Kuid 60€ tuli võitu. Oled huvitatud, võta ühendust!!!!

    ReplyDelete