29 June

Okei guys, so my videos trailer is up and waiting for your views and comments. Hope you appreciate this work what has been done for making it. About the video, well we are definitely going to step things up for it, that's why I bought a new camera, also I have some crazy ideas how I will edit it. But you have to wait for the Autumn, when it will be ready. Ou and don't ask me if it's going to be a DVD, because it's not, I will upload it to my youtube channel.
After I got home from work, I went to freestyle session, at first it was fine until I felt some pain in my stomach, but I didn't quite and just let it going on. Damn how stupid I was, right now I feel like going to throw up. So whenever you feel like things aren't normal, just give up training anymore...

pallur

No comments:

Post a Comment